Have you ever spotted a UFO?

• Mier
    5 days ago

I feel I have on 3 different occasions. One time was outside my house in California. It was sunset time and I saw what looked like a cigarette shaped object. I also lived near an airport so I would see all types aircrafts landing or taking off including military and it didn’t look like anything I had seen before. I was alone when I seen it. 

The other times when I was living in Arizona for 4 years. I would see well lit objects in the sky flying over south mountain at fast speeds. Luckily I had witnesses with me those times. 

• Mier
      3 days agoReport

I wasn’t “smoking” anything. I wasn’t drinking alcohol either. 

• 4 days ago

Yes, I hase spotted one. 

4 days ago

Ask a sensitive black person, oh that's right aliens are racist because they only reveal to white people !!!!!

• Andy
      3 days agoReport

Yeah, and it's never a clever white person, like a scientist, it's always some hillbilly jacked up on moonshine that sees them or gets abducted. I wonder why that is...??? 

• 4 days ago

I saw blue lights in the sky in October of 2010 

• 5 days ago

Anyone who has done any birding has seen lots of 

Unidentified

Flying

Objects.

• 5 days ago

An unidentified fat object? Yeah... sometimes I see one waddling around.

• Andy
      3 days agoReport

You have a lot of mirrors at home, then? 

• 5 days ago

No, never........

• 5 days ago

Yeah i have. Me, my fiance, and our little one were out at night for a car ride and we were just driving on the road and we saw it because of the lights and it looked like something straight out of an alien movie a flying saucer with lights all around it. It was weird i almost didn't believe i was seeing it because i've never seen anything like that in real life before we followed it for as long as we could which was only about five minutes maybe before it disappeared. It flew further away until we couldn't see it anymore. I wanna say im pretty sure it will never happen again and that ill never see anything like that in my life ever again but one thing this virus bs is teaching me is that we're not as in control as we think so if the aliens wanted to take over we would definitely be screwed.

• Erin3 days agoReport

haha I was thinking the same thing

• 5 days ago

on tv curse of skinwalker ranch

• 5 days ago

No, never......