Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 6 days ago

Men, what kind of women do you desire most?

A) Women who are dumb but pretty

B) Women who are smart but ugly

• 5 days ago

Guys are all shallow. They all want a woman with big butt, nice boobs, big hips, good looking snatch, a nice hour glass figure, pretty feet (all the aesthetics) nails done, sexy clothes and young looking

• Evi8 hours agoReport

That's a very sweeping statement to make about an entire group of people, Malissa. Have you personally met ALL men? No you haven't! Yes there are some men that want what you said, but there are also a lot that don't (for whatever reason) a lot of men want a woman who's gonna be a decent human being

• 2 days ago

i want my iwife back

• liz
      11 hours agoReport

Aww!  I’m sorry to see that.  Hope things turn around for you :)

• Elana
    2 days ago

Surely you're being overly simplistic.

For men AND women, initial impressions are important, but they aren't the whole game.

• 3 days ago

one that actually sits down and listens to me from different perspectives. one that'll sit and watch the sunrise with me. one that i can listen to for hours with no interruptions. one that'll actually listen to me instead of making everything about herself. one that will actually make me feel like me again. it's all i'll ever want. too bad girls think that all dudes want is a nice butt and big boobs and nothing else. what a world we've come to. :(

• Mark
    3 days ago

I tend to like the living ones.

• 5 days ago

none of the above. I am ok with average looks, but intelligent

• Tasm
    5 days ago

I find them both undesirable. My options come from better people. Those wouldn't be in my options at all.

• 5 days ago

Women who are smart and decent looking. Let's be realistic here

• Bill
    6 days ago

I have no problem with dumb girls or smart girls, but I'm not a fan of ugly girls, so A it is. 

• 6 days ago

B. Women who are smart but ugly.

Make-up and plastic surgery can fix ugly.

Stupidity is incurable.

Imagine coming home one day to find out that your wife sold your house and car for 100 pennies because she thought it was a good deal. 100 pennies is a lot of money, right?

• amy
      5 days agoReport

Dont mind John he's a sissy. Anyway.... no amount of make up or plastic surgery can prevent her ugly genes from being pasted down to your children. What do you do then?