Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 2 months ago

What is the best RADAR absorbing/defecting paint or materials out there?

Can you recommend to me a Radiolocation RADAR absorbing defecting paint or material? 

I have been a target of some electronic satelitte based weapons system. I have been told it is satelitte based connected to HAARP somehow. Anyway I have have 3 progressional full body frequencies scans with an Orion Non Lienor Junction Scanner -Spectrum analizer in 3 different locations and all three (including some frequency meters that I have  used in my head also) inside a open end Faraday cage that picked up 923 MHz @40 db on both sides of my ears and I want to know what I can do to shield myself from this weapon. And no I do not have any microchip implantes. I have had several /PET/CT etc scans none where located on me esp not in the area near my ears. Nor do I believe anyone has has any occassion in my life to implant me with one.Thank you.

• Diana

Your question is a valid one.  So, please do a Wiki search for "Radiation-absorbent material".  

923 MHz is one of the mobile phone cell tower transmitting frequencies, from tower to mobile phones. That section of the band is from 921 to 960 MHz & anything within that frequency range is cell towers..

Whoever told you it is anything to do with satellites or radar is talking nonsense.

(And if you were targeted by a "weapon system", you would be dead.

Plus, a microwave beam also heats everything it passes through - liquids, foods, anything that would be heated in a microwave oven would be heated by a microwave weapon).

Stop listening to fantasies and moronic conspiracy garbage and just get on with your life.

For information, the real-world HAARP system was ground based and operated in the short-wave band, around 10 MHz.

The "HAARP Satellite weapon" was a totally fictional device in a 1985 movie, a fake satellite created purely to get government money...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remo_Williams:_The_A...

[Professional radio and electronics designer for many years].

you are a troll

Ferrite paint is used on Stelth aircraft. It does not reflect Radar waves. Make a suit much like armor and cover it with Ferrite paint. You will also need lead shoes. You could do all of this with a deep sea diving suit.

• Joseph

Soft padding on the walls and the floor of a room where the door only locks from the outside should be more than sufficient to shield you from the HAARP-connected electronic satellite based weapons.  It's absolutely imperative that the door stays locked at ALL times.  

It is also very important, and I can't stress it enough how important it is, that you stay more than five feet away from any computer, tablet, smart TV, or smart phone with an Internet connection. 

BUILD A LARGE METAL CASE ( CALLED FARADAY CASE )  AS BIG AS WHERE YOU LIVE IN, HIDING INSIDE  ABLE TO BLOCK ANY RADAR WAVE .

READ THIS LINK TO MAKE IT....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Sounds like a full body wrap with aluminum (tin) foil is required.