Don
Don asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Oh you loved Barack Obama as President?

Name seven countries he bombed.

• martin

That would explain all the terrorist attacks on Americans by Middle Eastern Muslims during that presidency.

Obama is still ranked as the worst president in history.

Nope, I hate him and his wife.

Obama was quite the war hawk.  

• nalla

He was eloquent clear in his way forward and I believed what and the way he was going. He and his wife were Ambassadors for America and produced respect clarity and how a President should conduct himself and show true standards. Yippee Obama

Haha.

In and out no boots on the ground no quagmires no regime changes no politically destabilizing actions. 

So rich coming from conservatives who caused most of the wars and who constantly criticized Obama for not taking ENOUGH military action in the wars they started. 

I bet that I can find 7 times he played golf while president 

Yes I love Barack Obama. And if you want to make a point, do your own research then ask the question instead of pretending you're a teacher demanding answers.