Henry asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Condom girth feels very tight and when I had sex with my girlfriend at the base of the penis there was a ring of swelling- no pain at all ?

Had sex with girlfriend and used a regular size condom, the length is fine however the girth feels very tight. When I took off the condom after sec it was swollen at the base. Is this normal if condom is too small? 

Dah? It's supposed to be tight to keep the sperm from escaping.

Go to www.adameve.com and search for extra-large condoms. Most pharmacies carry so-many brands and sizes of condoms and may not sell the extra-large condoms. 

harrald

This "swelling" is caused by a back up of tissue fluid as a result of the ring of the condom constricting the base of your penis.

You're probably one of those guys who is caught between sizes, normal condoms are a bit too tight and larger ones would be too loose.

If there is no pain or discomfort you will be fine. Just don't wear them for longer than 20-30 minutes without taking a break.

I prefer sniffing women's fart gas over sex....