Can I check if I was caught speeding? ?

I think I might’ve been caught speeding by a mobile speed camera but I’m not 100% sure if I was actually speeding or not, if I was it wasn’t by a lot but when I saw the camera I put my breaks on just in case so when I went passed it I definitely wasn’t speeding but I know it can track your speed for a while before you actually pass it. The road was a 30 but I think I was probably going a little faster. I am really worried about it and really don’t know if I can wait 2 weeks to find out. Is there any way I can check online or phone anyone to see if I’ve been caught speeding (please no one send me those stupid prank websites) 

2 weeks gives you plenty of time to catch Covid19, so speeding is the LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES.   No way you find out until you get THE LETTER.  Can't do anything about the past.  It has happened.  Don't do it anymore or you will get confused as to which speed trap you are getting nailed for.

Don't be a bad boy anymore.

• Erik

You don't say where you live.  Here in the US they have cameras at intersections that can give out tickets for running red lights (they are rare), but I've never heard of a machine that records your speed and then mails you a ticket.  A cop has to be right there, pull you over, and write you a ticket.  So I wouldn't worry about it.

• Barry

You'll just have to wait like the rest of us. Of course if you drove responsibly the matter wouldn't arise.