Henry asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

How to get rid of redness and cracks on head penis ?

I've had redness on the head of my penis for a long time now and it just wont go away, I went doc and then to a urologist and tried a few steroid creams but non of them worked. He said  circumcision could make it go and went through that and it hasnt gone. anyone have any idea how to get rid. it's like cracked and red at the front side of head but further round the sides it's a normal colour with no cracks  I've also tried specialist penile moisturizing cream.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    If you went to a board-certified urologist, then perhaps you may consider a board-certified dermatologist.  The latter is a specialist of the hair, skin, nails, and/or scalp.  Regardless, perhaps either type of doctor may perform a biopsy to get more specific information, such as if it's a fungal infection or another type of health issue.

    Another thought is to consider going to another board-certified urologist form a different medical practice, for instance.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.