If someone has had the coronavirus and has been tested positively for Coronavirus antibodies can they give me the coronavirus ?

My girlfriend has coronavirus antibodies if I go over and stay will I get the coronavirus of she has antibodies in her

What's a person has caught a virus or disease in about 30 days has passed they're no longer able to give you the bacteria or the virus. At that point a medical practitioner can harvest their blood and spin the antibodies out of their blood and inject you with a vaccine.

I presume she is a carrier of the virus so I would stay clear for a few weeks.

Antibody tests are used to detect antibodies to the COVID-19 virus to see if you have previously had the virus. The test works by taking a blood sample and testing for the presence of antibodies to see if you have developed an immune response to the virus.

Antibody tests differ to virus swab (PCR) tests, which test to see if you currently have the virus.

There is no strong evidence yet to suggest that those who have had the virus develop long-lasting immunity which would prevent them from getting the virus again.

Therefore, the value of antibody tests is currently limited to answering the question of whether someone has had the virus or not, and providing data and a greater understanding on the spread of the virus.