G R
G R asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 3 months ago

Air Fryer/ Convection Toaster Ovens for those who have or had one, do they damage your counter tops or walls?

• kswck2

Like any counter top appliance, put something under the machine, in case something goes wrong. And do not start it while it is Under any cabinets. 

They are engineered to protect your cabinets. My toaster oven has feet on the bottom that lets air circulate under it and keep the counter cool. It also has a projection on the back that keeps it away from the wall. Air fryers are not usually engineered to go against a wall. They provide circulation underneath, but I guess you could back it up to a wall. I have a Gourmia that heats with halogen light so the case doesn't get hot at all.

You can't fry the air. Air is not even an object to begin with. Use your brain and think, it's literal common sense.