Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 7 months ago

What would you do if you found out your 7-year-old daughter got kissed by a 17-year-old boy?

I would be dragging what was left of the 17yo to the police station and starting proceedings on his sorry a$$.

I'd be on the phone to the cops about it. And after I called them, I'd call the teen's parents and tell them what their son did, and that I was pressing charges against him for taking indecent liberties with a minor.

eww, what kind of f*cking 17 year old would kiss a 7 year old? how nasty.

I would not be on the Internet  I would be in the lobby of my local law enforcement demanding an arrest. You need to teach your child this is all day long wrong. Respect her safety  damn it.

A toddler of 7 years old should not be participating in such a thing as this ....no doubt .

like in the mouth !!!!!! call the police

Calling the police. 

Troll smarter, not harder.

I would call the police. Talk to the school and his parents and whatnot.

Talk to the boy's parents.