I am going to be getting married later this year, and have a "Name Change"do I have to submit my " name change" paperwork for my ?

" name change" to my current employer? 

3 Answers

  • 3 months ago

    If you change your name, obviously you need to let your employer know, yes.  Ask them what they need from you.

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    Just show them your marriage certificate.

  • 3 months ago

    Ask him.  Often a copy of your marriage certificate is sufficient.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.