What should I do above it my weave snatching kid?

My 13 year old daughter is a serial weave snatcher. She has been in trouble multiple times at her school cause she keeps snatching the teachers wigs and showing off their bald heads. If she continues she will certainly be expelled and I have done everything in my power to explain that she can’t be snatching wigs left and right. Her wig snatching is ruining her future and is a huge stress for me.

You can't just yank a weave off someone's head. Plus, a wig and a weave are two different things.

place them in a furnace and burn them alive

Source(s): life
  • Edna

Your question is total BS. Your question makes it obvious that you know nothing about the wearing of wigs or weaves.. 

Your 13-year-old daughter is NOT going around yanking a wig off someone's head. A wig is anchored with long bobby pins to the hair underneath the wig's cap. A wig  can't be yanked off someone's head - not without tearing out a huge hank of hair and injuring the scalp of that person. An anchored wig can't be yanked off a person's head, nor can it be blown off in the wind.

Just because a teacher or anybody else  is wearing  a wig doesn't mean that person is bald. It  usually means that person didn't want to have to bother with fixing their hair that particular day, and decided to wear a wig instead.

A weave isn't the same thing as a wig. A weave is anchored too, and it's "weaved into" to your hair. It would be ten times more painful for the wearer if your daughter to try to "yank it off" than would be for a wig.  

• Nicey8

Maybe your husband and you can talk to her one at a time. Explain to her the seriousness of her actions and the consequences. Inform her of the fun she will miss when she does not see her classmates anymore if she is expelled from school.

And apologize to the teachers involved personally. or bring her to see the principal.

Do take care. Maybe you could have given her more moral education when she was younger. *sob*

Your ignorance is the only thing showing. A weave is not the same as a wig.

Come up with a better attempt at trolling.

your kid is being very mean. :( tell them if they dont do it for the rest of the year u will take them for dinner somehwhere, or give them 30$  and repeat this every year?  

This is complete rubbish.  Not even remotely funny, just absolutely stupid.  Please collect your Darwin Award for the epic failing of your trolling attempts.