Do Disneyland actors get paid leave?

I was wondering if the actor the ones who act as princesses and mickeys and whatnot get paid leave like for sick for for the corona?since Disneyland is such a big corporation I was thinking they could easily afford to. Let me know thanks!

• Carlos

Disney's Bob Iger and his Heads of Board is a brutal dishonest bunch of sacks of shi:::e that is ruining the brand .

Lets start on how Disney pays a bonus of 11 million to its CEO while laying off 1,000s of park , store , ESPN , hotel employees while losing billions in revenue and becoming CCP China toilet piece in anti american properganda .

Those park actors get paid nearly minimum wage and treated like crap to stay in character or they will get fired or docked hours so I doubt to answer your question get proper paid leave from Disney but they will give them a boot in the a"" with no care .

• MS

Those types of employees were furloughed during COVID shutdowns.  They DO get some sick leave if they are full-time employees; otherwise, any sick time they take off would be unpaid.

they might get paid leave

Disney has furloughed most of its employees

I don’t know but I would guess that the answer is no. I tried to google and found that eligible full time employees get two weeks off paid, but that’s only after a couple years of working there.