I want to apply for the California CARES Act student grant, how do I get the form?

2 Answers

  • MS
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Most universities have the applications on their websites.

  • 3 months ago

    just call them and ask them to send you one

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.