Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I need to find an at home job or online job for my wife because she becomes attracted to all of her bosses. This is getting out of hand?

I’m 35. My wife is 25. She just started graduated college and started in the working world about two and a half years ago and then that’s where the problems arose. It seems like every time she gets hired it’s always by some single 20 something year old hot shot with a way better figure than me. Part of me even wonders if she even got the job for her skills but more so her looks. I’m not saying she’s not talented but what 20 something year old guy is not gonna give the prettiest girl the job. It’s quite odd how she’s never had a female boss but the men are quick to hire her. I’ve never had a problem with her texting other men and being verily flirtatious until she started working. I feel like if she can’t control her attractions she needs to get a computer job at home. Does anyone have any suggestions on at home jobs that pay well

• Happy

You must be joking. You think keeping her at home prevents cheating, you are mistaken. 

Suggestion? YOU get over your paranoia of thinking your wife must be "flirting" with any male boss, unless you have solid proof that there is something there. 

And, if you so insecure over your own body, and worried about failing in any comparison, work on fixing that. 

Or perhaps even better, accept she loves YOU, cause YOU are the one she chose to marry.

I regret to inform you that you are so screwed in this life. If your wife is flirting with her superiors at this age, she is not into you, she like power and success. Unless you hold a job that will get you more status and respect, not to mention money, your days are numbered.

Second, learn about Red Pill wisdom. Women are inherently hypergamous. Before we empowered them, and educated them, women were the center of the family, ran the home, and pick mates that will be able to provide. Some women have unlimited need to get all they can, and this ambition will end your marriage.

Third, there is a good chance your wife has daddy issues. Women who didn't have strong daddies, or missing daddies, have issues like these.

I am afraid your marriage is just your turn, that you know of. You wife will likely keep all these men as orbiters, and she will one day see a very successful one that will be hard to say no to.

Source(s): MGTOW
    • 4 weeks agoReport

I'm with Quincy, except let's take this up a notch.  She is flirting already at this age, and BECAUSE she is female, she is doing that BECAUSE she likes status and $$$$.  'Your days are numbered' - I love that!! - good stuff!!

• martin

Give her the benefit of the doubt, but if you find out she's cheating on you, use a female lawyer to file your divorce suit.

• 4 weeks agoReport

Don't ever give a wife the benefit of the doubt.  The actual 'benefit' of doubt should be received by the husband, in doubting that she even loves him.

Maybe she could get a home job doing jobs that come easy for her, such as blow, hand and tit.  She's going to do that anyhow, as your wife, to other guys.

• kristy
      4 weeks agoReport

Lmfao!

maybe she should just have some babies and just stay home