Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I want to move out peacefully, but am afraid of drama and anger, even the suicide card?

Any suggestions?

I cant stand my wife anymore. Covid made me realize shes the last person I want to stay in quarantine with ever again. She does not change or she changed I did? I hate how we've become slobs. So I snapped out of it and shes not on board with me. More like baggage. 

Is it wrong to want a hot sexy wife who does not nag at you constantly? Or yell?

Our house needs bar rescue and a visit from hoarders. I'm discusted because most of it is her junk from her last divorce. She wont clean her bedroom. Yes we stay in separate rooms now lol. Mine is spotless. 

I feel like her father comming down on her too much. 

Its called... D_I_V_O_R_C_E..   Pack the crap you want and move out. Let the rest for her to clean up and take care of.hahaha and your #2 so take a hint... GET OUT and GET OUT NOW... SHE has mental problems and will never change.

• Orla C

She might want a hot and sexy husband. Do you fit this description? 

Obviously quarantining with your wife showed you what kind of person she really is. And it's not to your liking. But it's also brought out exactly what kind of person YOU are and maybe that's not to HER liking either. 

Is is wrong to want a hot, sexy wife? No. Is it wrong to want her to not yell at you? It's not wrong, but it's not realistic. Married people disagree at times, even yell at each other. Hot and sexy don't necessarily mean pleasant personality. 

Is it wrong that your house is messy and cluttered and unclean? VERY wrong. You two need to sit down and discuss this TOGETHER. Your expectations are not BAD, but they may indeed be out of line if you expect that your wife should be the same person YOU are. Same goes for her. 

You need to remember why you fell in love with her and married her to start with. If the qualities you saw then are no longer present, yes, there is something wrong. But it may not all be her fault. You have to take the blame for half of the marriage, no matter what behavior is bothering you.  That's your first step--counseling, or discussion. 

After that, you'll have more information and can make a better decision about what to do.

• Alan H

Your post is all about wonderful ME.  ME.  ME.

A switch of focus may be required 

You two certainly need to talk.....maybe with marriage enrichment support 

Why would a hot, sexy woman want a self righteous egotist?

• car253

Let her bedroom be a slob.   You clean the rest of the home.   Never go in her room.

Get some counseling.    If you cannot live that way then you need a divorce. 

Is she a hoarder ?  Or just messy?    Try cleaning her room for her or hire someone to do it.

The suicide card can only be played if you are still willing to play her game.

maybe you shouldnt be with her if shes like that

Wow dude. Uh play your cards right. You are right to avoid her and avoid fights. Your happiness is important. It seems like you try too hard to make things work. Her standards are seriously lower and hopefully you do not think it's a reflection on you. Shes damaged goods from a divorce.

No it is not wrong to want a mutaually athletic partner. Not at all. Have you seen gym couples? Lol 

Both of you see a marriage counselor before you do anything regrettable. At least get out of the house for awhile.

Have you tried divorcing