Shouldn't all lives count?

I mean no offense but it sounds racist not to say all lives count.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • emma
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favourite answer

I believe all lives matter, we are all important. we are all human beings. 

• 6 months ago

yes but they have have been treated  wickedly cruel  for such a long time and they are saying really they are important too  and their lives matter...... which its true ,they do matter  

• Kin
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

If you only understood the current situation the U.S. is facing and globally you would NOT ask this whatsoever. You're not understanding the deeper issues currently at hand regarding racism, black racial profiling, and as to why black lives matter at this crucial moment. Anyone who is insightful could understand this and could see the injustices in this country and the injustices against people of color. As well as around the global towards people of color whether out in the open or not. Its obvious all lives matter although what's causing the world to express a great outrage  and outcry about the murder of George Floyd is a very significant one in 2020 that is very hard to be ignored by anyone who has a heart, an insightful mind and why it can't be ignored. This is the significant, crucial reason why black lives matter as well.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It only shows what a paranoid racist you are when you infer that saying "black lives matter" in response to the routine slaughter of black people by police not mattering to too many, definitely you included, so many that it persists, is in any way saying others' lives don't matter. If I say, "The light in the kitchen is on," is that saying that that's the only light on and every other light in the world is off? No, of course not. Well, maybe if you're a paranoid imbecile it does, but there's no accounting for crazy and stupid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Yes, every life matters.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.