Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Which year was better: 1991 or 2020?

well i was born in 1991... so i dont remember it at all but i would have to guess that 1991 was far better than 2020..

also 1991 had The Terminator 2 movie..so yah.. definitely 91.

• Vince

1991. 1991, I was one year out of high school. Not much expected of me at this point. Today, I have nothing to show for my life. Not a damn thing.

For me 1991 was way better because I was in my 20s.

Wasted question. 

1991 even though I don't remember much from it. 2020 has been a disaster on many levels.

1991 without a dought, In 2020 40,000 People have died from the virus so far in England.

1991 wasn't too great  (economy was in recession* for a few years** until the dot-com bubble started inflating) but it sure wasn't this bad.

*in the late '80s the US economy was largely driven by deficit spending on the military industrial complex – $500 wrenches and all that – so it predictably collapsed when that spending was cut after the fall of the USSR... also the savings and loan crisis (and, more fundamentally, the deregulation behind it and later crises) are often given partial blame.

**and all the old people complained about the "slackers" who were just too politically correct and too apathetic about the crappy and scarce jobs available – you know, exactly the same stupid crap we hear nowadays... and then there was that stupid war and that stupid outbreak of bloodthirsty patriotism. But I digress...

Definitely 1991

I would say 1991!! We didn’t hear nonsense on Tv everyday as much as now!!

• 2020 is the worst year