Boris asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Yesterday I reached my 20 answers limit. Today can't post answers. Says I've reach my 20 limit. What's up with that?

• Daniel

The Limit has not Reset yet Depending on what Time Zone you are in it may vary on the Reset time 

It Resets at 8 pm PST Pacific Standard Time so what ever Time it is at that time in your Time Zone is when it Resets 

Yahoo resets  at different times,  depending where your time zone is. 

Where are you located? 

It's means the limit hasn't reset. 

• .

Depending on where you are in the world, it may be that the YA day had not reset when you posted this question. The YA day resets at Midnight UTC/GMT time. You can use this site to calculate what time that would be in YOUR time zone, and that's when the YA day resets and your # of posts begins fresh for the 'day'.  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/ut...

Wait until 8pm. Works for me.

• You just have to wait until you can answer again.  You know by now what it is based on so wait your turn and you will have your chance to answer your 20 questions.  Maybe someday if you don't get reported you will reach level 2 and that will give you 80 questions to answer.   But for someone who answered 22 questions and only has 101 points it seems you are getting reported too many times.

sometimes they dont reset till the afternoon, i cant answer questions till 6pm the next day

The Yahoo "day" ends and begins at midnight UTC/GMT, not midnight in YOUR time zone or Sunnyvale CA at Yahoo head quarters is what has gone on for YEARS. That's 7 pm CDT for me, so the new Yahoo day started 42 minutes ago.

The continental USA is on DAYLIGHT savings time since March 12, NOT STANDARD TIME. 

• Sharon

The Yahoo Answers clock resets itself at 8 pm EST, 7 pm CT, 6 pm MT and 5 pm PST. You will have to wait until then before you can begin to answer more questions.