Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why do people say they hate the police but if they were in danger the first person they'd call is the police?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Because there are a few bad cops out there who make the rest of the cops look bad.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Aren't you the presumptuous one!?  I have ZERO use for police.  If I was in danger, whomever created the situation should be VERY afraid, because I can go directly to "loony tune" & turn on the ultra-violence in a fingersnap.  I've dealt with many aggressive goof-balls in my life.  I don't call the Keystones.  All they're good for is making a mess & then lying about it after.      

• That's wrong. The first person they will call is Superman.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

No thats not entirely true. The first person they call is God. Even non believers.  Because generally Its the cops that youre in trouble with.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They hate what happened in Minneapolis because it was wrong and not what they expect from the police.  Despite that, they need to rely on the police if they're ever in trouble.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why do we have socialized law enforcement?  Isn’t it just as bad as socialized medicine?  Shouldn’t LE only be available to those who pay per crime?

Same with fire departments.  Pay as you go, not socialized fire fighting. 

• 1 month ago

They usually don't make it in time to real danger. They only show up for petty cases 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

SEMANTICS .......

• Bob
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I’m not sure that’s true of everyone

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.