Scott
Scott asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

The media describes Floyd as a “gentle giant with a beautiful spirit.” The police union says he was a violent criminal?  Who’s correct?

Did Floyd turn his life around?  

The gentle giant had been arrested at least five times and sentenced to prison for trespassing, aggravated robbery, and theft.now lord lestermount is very angry and is going to resume his role as deputy chief and it's possible Floyd turned his life around no need to use that much force on a man and where was the ambulance I was on death's door in 2015 from getting kicked in the neck fracturing my voice box requiring me being intubated I was pronounced dead by the doctors they called a code blue and they managed to bring me back to life had I not gone to the hospital myself I would have died at home and the Lord lestermount questions and my kids would have not happened my kids are a gift from God 

Source(s): R

Police union...........

• rick

If he turned his life around, why was he not obeying commands from the cops?

The gentle giant had been arrested at least five times and sentenced to prison for trespassing, aggravated robbery, and theft.

Floyd’s forgery business was not exactly thriving.

De mortuis nil nisi bene.

• Don

In 2007 Floyd posed as a Houston City water worker to gain access to a pregnant womans home where he assaulted and robbed her at gunpoint, threatening to kill her unborn child if she did not cooperate. He actually, literally held the gun to her belly during the assault. He then evaded cops for 2 years til he was caught in 2009 and convicted.

Floyd was a piece of **** who was murdered by another piece of ****. Neither will be missed. 

• Maybe he's just a guy who didn't deserve to be killed over $20.