Joey
Joey asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Should Drew Brees Had Apologized?

I actually respected him for speaking his mind before he apologized.  That's one good quality about Trump, you won't see him yielding to so-called pundits.  In this environment, it's basically if you don't agree with this mob protesting then you are wrong lol.  Hilarious.

The flag evokes different feelings to each person and holds a different meaning for each person so if you disrespect the flag and national anthem, that's going to make some ppl angry but doesn't mean they're more wrong than the ppl kneeling.  I turn the TV off when these ppl saying how wrong Brees is.  He's not.  He has an opinion like everyone else so he should not have apologized.

No, he should not have apologised to appease the Burn Loot Murder (BLM) crowd. 

I suspect it's not genuine and he's trying to keep his American football career, especially as there isn't much of it left at his age.

If they keep up that stuff in US sports, I expect many white fans (who are the majority and pay the most to follow these) will tune out. The spoiled black and mixed-race athletes don't know what side their bread is buttered.

• Joey
      1 month agoReport

Brwahhaha  BLM  good one

No, it is disgusting he was bullied into apologising for having a view that offends the racist blm mob.

Thin end of the wedge.

No. He has a right to his own opinion. The liberal cult sheep hate free speech.

• Joey
      1 month agoReport

Amen.  All their news are fake since they only offer their opinion and nobody elses.