Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

What's with anon cowards on this section?

Sick of the block heads spewing abuse anonymously then blocking people from answering. Go anon and none can block 😁😁👍

• Brian

What does it matter? We do not know who anyone is behind these avatars anyway

Well, not entirely true, I have met a few

puny drawer, to what end he gave me the sugar ; and do thou never leave calling ... But, Francis, darest thou be so valiant, as to play the coward with thy ... Let me sec, — About Michaelmas next I shall be — Poins. [Within.] Francis ! Fran. Anon, sir. — Pray you, stay a little, my lord. P. Hen. Nay, but hark you, Francis 

• William4 weeks agoReport

Keep taking the tablets.

Pot calling the kettle black, I see. What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a relevant current event? Baiting the users here is pointless, and a chat violation.

Those complaining about them often use anon to ask and answer questions using ten or more accounts. But are usually pitifully obvious as they love to add abuse in comments. Lol. Dim or what?

A lot of anons, such as myself, are anons because they don't want to be shadowed and attacked by nutty anons, such as yourself, so you see how it is.

• kswck2

Sometimes Irony can be rather ironic no? 

Whited sepulchers to a man (or woman).

Tory keyboard warriors, just like their fridge dwelling god, they have no spine 

why wont u leave us alone what have we done to u? as if ur not one of us... u have betrayed us and badly...