How do I get out of this relationship??

I have a guy that I like but here’s one problem. He has been begging me to have sex with him even if I don’t know him too well. I don’t know if this is controlling behavior or not but if I say I’m not ready yet, he’s be like “I want to make you happy and I’m mad at myself because I can’t do that.” He keeps on begging me and I said no to him a million times. He doesn’t get the point and it’s really stressing me out. So do I break up with him or what do I do? If I do how do I get over him, do I grieve or what? I never been in this relationship before in my life.

You have told the guy no and he doesn't want to take it for an answer.  So he's badgering you and making you anxious despite all the loving words.  He's telling you he wants to make you happy but actually means he wants to make himself happy by having sex.  If I were telling you this about my life and that I wasn't happy with the situation- what would you say to me?.....Yes.  Dump him.  You may miss the loving words etc when he's gone - but you won't miss the constant pressure for sex will you.  DON'T stay friends afterwards or follow him on FB or text him etc.  He'll be back on the sex trail before you know it.  Just say, sorry, you are making me unhappy with your constant expectations.  I'm NOT having sex with you and you have totally put me off now.  Goodbye.

if he's pressuring you to do something you don't want to do, you gotta get away. you're not ready and that's fine. if you decide to leave him, you have no reason to feel guilty because he was the one pushing the line too far.

Run away from him as fast as you can. This begging won't stop down the line even if you do have sex with him

Tell him seriously and directly (in person), the truth: that you ARE NOT READY for a sexual relationship with him, and that his continuing to push you in that direction is driving you away and making you reconsider your relationship with him. Tell him you like him and would like to continue seeing him only IF he stops pressuring you for sex. If he does stop, great. If he doesn't, break it off. If you have to break it off, you'll get over him before you know it.