Is there something wrong with me?

i portray a normal teenage girl, when im w/people thats all they see because its all i want most to see, i put on an act, but whenever im alone everything is different. i overthink so much and not about my social life and the little temporary things i thought most high schoolers worry about.i overthink about my life and my future, not whom im planning to marry or how many kids im going to have,but how one day i could wake up and regret so much,and how time passes me by so quickly and there's no way for me to slow it down.how that one day i wake up,w or w/o regret,ill wake up and my whole life will be behind me.just how i look back at my childhood now and my whole life just seems like an instant,thats how ill feel when i wake up that one day.i prob wont even remember writing this paragraph, and everything,every moment from my past will be smushed down into the compartments of my brain and just like my past now,my past then will feel like an instant. just these things and more i cant stop thinking about when im alone. and i dont think any of my friends can talk to me about this because i dont think any of them would understand. i study them mostly on accident and see how naive they are. so focused on the present, so easily upset by such minor details.and it makes me wonder,maybe they are the same as me,maybe they are just putting on an act?am i just weird,or is everyone like this?tbh idrc but it would be nice to know if i talked about this to my peers they would understand me

I'll show you an article - Signs that you may have an anxiety disorder.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/anxiety-disor... 

I've written a lot of answers to anxiety questions, with advice from experts, and you're welcome to click on my name and read. Tip - don't overlook simple stress management methods. They can help even with very bad cases and they're mostly very easy. Good habit - respond to moments of stress by slowing your breathing. This works amazingly well. Slow breathing is used for treating panic disorder, depression, and PTSD. 

Have you seen a therapist? I have GAD and this is me. I over think everything. I plan every conversation from serious issues to paying for gas and I will go over every conversation dozens of times after.