Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do atheists find it appropriate to go to religious forums to spread hate towards believers?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The starving are drawn to where they might be fed.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I couldn't  say. I've never been on a religious forum, it wouldn't interest me.

• 1 month ago

Thank you for your open-minded question.

Signed,

Hateful atheist

• 1 month ago

I remind all believers that this an open forum, and as I understand Yahoo allows anyone to post here. Therefore, Anonymous you nor any other poster has the authority to decide who posts on this forum. Also, you claim theists spread hate towards believers, while you pretend that no believers have ever made a nasty remark to atheists on this forum.  Think how small that makes you appear, not to mention that you become a liar, because your claim is not true.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

This is a place about religion, not a religious place.  Why do believers come here to belittle and lie about atheists.  Most religions consider snobbish pride and lying to be sins.

• I think you confuse disparagement of your religious beliefs with hatred.

You feel as if you have been attacked when your religious beliefs are called into question, instead of being reinforced.

"Christian fellowship" is just reinforcement of a belief system.

• ...Show all comments
    • antonius
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

True, since the Christian fellowship is to allow believers to reinforce their belief but which proves nothing them, and it becomes weaker by wanting to fellowship with only idiots always claiming the same nonsense. Right.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wasn't aware that they did, but if SOME atheists do that, then I guess they have a problem with believers, just like SOME believers have a problem with atheists.

At least they don't come knocking on your door, trying to convert you to their lack of belief.

Godless Gazoo: Name calling isn't nice, besides I don't believe in any gods.

• ...Show all comments
    • antonius
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Godless Gazoo, you don't hate atheists, you just like calling them dumbasses.  How can you help an atheist when you "know not what tf you do or believe"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe atheists are reacting to the centuries of hate, murder, torture, and vindictiveness that Christians have handed out.  It's possible, isn't it?  Or do you think atheists should be required to passively accept all the abuse Christians hand out?

Looks like hunter thinks atheist equals communist dictator.  That's so wrong.

• dbobo
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

and ignorance raises it's ugly head once more, I mean twice more.

• 1 month ago

First, this is the appropriate site for discussions of religion, and atheists are by definition people who have strong opinions on the subject. As for 'hate'. there isn't any. There is almost total disdain for your beliefs and how you choose to express them, but atheists don't hate believers at all. If anything, they feel sorry for them.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not think that is true but maybe it can be for the same reason some special theists find it appropriate to go to religious forums or to yahoo answer to spread hate towards unbelievers...

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Unbelievers merriam-webster 1: one that does not believe in a particular religious faith
      2: one that does not believe : an incredulous person : DOUBTER, SKEPTIC, ... in what dictionary It refers to a person(s) who was a believer but stop believing i got some unbelief about that, maybe a theist one?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.