Should I get back with my Ex?

I find myself missing my ex girlfriend more everyday, but, there’s a few problems.

1. I cheated on her in the past

2. I made her feel insecure about her weight by not posting her as much on social sites And caring what people thought 

3. She has a new boyfriend but it’s long distance.

We recently talked and she stated #1 & 2

She also said it could be because I’m lonely and bored which may be true but I honestly miss her. I’m just afraid of wasting her time again. She’s an older woman of about 4 years. Her new boyfriend seems like a good person from what I see but it’s long distance 

I’m just confused 

I’m not really good at approaching women and I feel dating and getting to know and trust someone new it’s hard in this day and age . What should I do?

You describe yourself as a total A$$HOLE.  If she had a lick of sense, she wouldn't accept any contact in any way from you.  She's advised by me to tell riff-raff like you to go F yourself.   

"1. I cheated on her in the past

2. I made her feel insecure about her weight by not posting her as much on social sites And caring what people thought "

"I feel dating and getting to know and trust someone new it’s hard"

Do you even realize how hard you need to introspect? You need some serious self realization, before you destroy your life all together.

I do not think she is interested in you any more, so you should not waste her or your time.

Learn from your mistake and try to do better next time.  It may not be easy, but that will make you appreciate the person you do attract.