Sara asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Should I send a suicide note to my online friends?

Please don't try and talk me out of this I know plenty of places I can go for that. all I need is advice to help ease my pain.

So my problem is I can't decide whether I should send a suicide note to my online friends. My (very little amount) of real-life friends will hear about it but my online friends won't. I don't want them to wonder where I went but I also don't want to hurt them. I was thinking perhaps I could make up a lame excuse but at the same time, I think I owe them the truth. Telling them and thanking them would also help with the guilt as they know I'm not coming back but also how happy they made me.

Thank you for answering or at the very least reading and have a good day :)

no, i think you should just get some help instead

• Sara1 month agoReport

Hah yeah, your right. This is just thinking ahead. I will at least try and get help before I do anything. Thanks for answering have a wonderful life 

use your suicidal side to make yourself brave then do risky things like bungee jumping or motorcycle riding whatever dance with death a little and your natural survival instincts will come back and you'll feel alive 

but it wont happen if your just sitting in your room killing yourself. Thats boring and doesn't activate your instinct. got to do something risky that you'll likely survive but has a small chance of death and will scare the crap out of you like parachute jumping etc. 

• Sara1 month agoReport

Thank you for taking the time to leave advice. I will make sure to try it before I make any permanent decisions. I hope you have a wonderful life 

No, not unless you’re a drama queen. 

Suicide is personal. So if you’re going to do it, be at peace with it. Sending a note to friends is grotesque. 

Everybody dies. Have some integrity when you die voluntarily. 

• Sara1 month agoReport

Yeah your probably right. I was being selfish thinking of doing that to them. I don't want to hurt anyone.