Will using birth control pills with my wife send us to hell? We are married?

• Ocimom

No. God gave us choices and consequences and a mind to choose wisely.

Tanner, you’ve got the right idea here. Birth control is a weapon implemented into our society by planned parenthood. They wish to commit atrocities and desecrate our good Christian wives bodies with their modern medicine and obscure technology. Our Heavenly Father forbids that any harm come upon the female womb. Planned parenthood are all lying to you. Data from years  2015–2017 indicate that 64.9% of the 72.2 million women aged 15–49 in the United States were currently using contraception. Millions of women who’ve chosen free reign over their bodies instead of Jesus. Their cervical caps and v@ginal rings and spermicides are all poisons meant to deprive your unborn child of the life and liberty it deserves. God intends that all nonbelievers and birth control users suffer swift judgement and eternal hellfire. Here is what we must do. As a Christian community, we must send sleeper agents as employees for planned parenthood and clinical stores. These agents will tamper with all contraceptives and sublimate false medical information into the minds of women. We will send people to stand outside the property of abortion clinics to decry women’s free will and shout abuse any woman who plans to have her fetus ejected. Together we will rise against the free thinking scum and women’s rights advocates who have perverted this country. 

No. Just kidding. Everything you’ve read up to this point is akin to sentiments that have been expressed by radical pro lifers. I’m not one to judge you for your religious beliefs or personal standpoints on fetuses. Birth control has many benefits. It can regulate the menstrual cycle and make periods less strenuous. It can reduce risks of uterine cancer and ovarian cysts and endometriosis. If you don’t personally believe in abortions, birth control and using a rubber during family-friendly christian time can help ensure you don’t run the risk of pregnancy. Having abortion procedures is painful and can be extremely mentally taxing on women and by extension families. If you don’t want a child but want to touch wieners... just take all the resources planned parenthood have to offer you. You’re not going to hell. 

Source(s): Uterus
    • Cyndi1 month agoReport

You gotta get the humour I especially got up quite a giggle at the “If you don’t personally..... yep hope they take all this good advice with them no matter where they end up hehehehe.

you cant take religion on everything lol sometimes you got to make your own decisions God is not going to let you ride in the backseat all thru life 

• Gonzo

I don't think God would be that strict. You must be Catholic as  they are against birth control. I don't know why. 

• Edna
      1 month agoReport

I know several Catholics who are good friends of mine. Every one of them uses birth control - usually the birth control pill.

There is no such place called Hell or at least no metaphysical one where bad people go for doing wrong.  Use BC and live the life you want now and  if you feel like you want kids in the future stop using BC. 

• There is NO HELL.

• A person1 month agoReport

thats not the question he is obviously religious. you are not hepling

• April

It's hard to say. Religions are so confusing nowadays. A lot of couples used the rhythm method back in my grandparents' day so you could say that's a form of birth control. Sometimes the Amish use condoms although they're not really supposed to. The main thing is if you have premarital sex, it's seen as fornication.

But you do need some form of contraception so you don't end up in a financial crisis. This is one instance where religion needs to take the back seat. It's hard to say if you'd be sent to hell just for that. From my knowledge, it was mainly for mortal sins. 

Talk to a priest/clergy and see what they have to say. 

Unless you are a devout Catholic who has been commanded not to use birth control, there shouldn't be a religious problem.  I think it's better to use prevention in order to keep from bringing a child into the world that a family can't afford, until the family's finances are such that they are comfortable having a child.  That's my personal opinion, though.

Did I miss the "Thou shalt not use birth control" commandment? I thought I had them all memorized. Guess I was wrong, huh?

• Cyndi1 month agoReport

Did the commandment really say no”Birth Control” advanced hey!! Any way if your going to hell for BC, I would find a church that has probation, 100 strikes off too hell you go!!! Fair go.

• Ann

Please! I wasn't married but wanted to make sure I wouldn't get pregnant when I used birth control for a short time. If only these rioting liberals' mothers would have used birth control instead of having to have sex when they were horny.

• choko_canyon
      1 month agoReport

"Rioting liberals", Ann? That's very illuminating. Thanks.