Missy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Why have my breasts sensitive since I started growing them?

I have tried to train them to not be sensitive but they still are sensitive. Someone explain what I can do about it. This is been this way since I was about 9-10 yrs old. I am 27 now. I always have to wear a bra 24/7

• ?

Fibrocystic breast 

Trauma

Infection

Good Luck

and a few other medical causes.  Which parts in what way?  Sounds fun - why desensitize?  My girl and I do way, clamps and breast bondage, that is fun....  Hers are less sensitive, it requires more.

Go a few hours a day without a bra?  Cotton shirt at night?  Take out the piercings?

• Edna

There's no way you can "train" your breasts not to be sensitive. Your breasts are naturally sensitive and always will be. That's the way they're SUPPOSED to be. I don't know why you think wearing a bra has anything to do with your breasts being sensitive - unless maybe you're wearing a bra that's too small.

You wear a bra 24/7?  I hope you take off your bra when you take a bath. 

Please take off your bra in the shower.

have you had Hormone test?  Mamogram?

• k w

lots of minerals, nobody ever thinks of them....I found capsules of them to take

Breasts have a mind of their own.