Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

He gave me mixed signals then deactivated his social media ?

We were on and off 

I wanted more. He said he wanted casual but ok several occasions gave me mixed signals. He just couldn’t step up 

Anyways i left it and was just being friendly to him . When I said we should be purely platonic I could see in his voice he wasn’t comfortable 

Later he mentioned I was becoming distant and less attached 

I wished him after weeks of silence, for his bday. He thanked me and was kind.

A week later, I see he has deactivated his account. I still have him on other platforms, should I message to ask what’s up or should I just leave it 

I don’t get why he’s gone into no contact when he’s the one who didn’t want a relationship? 

You basically answered your own question: 

"I don’t get why HE'S GONE INTO NO CONTACT when HE'S THE ONE WHO DIDN'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP?"

So he stopped contacting you because he doesn't want a relationship...that's basically it right there.

It may not be what you want to hear.  

Re-read your stuff, you wanted more.  He did not.  He wanted casual.  I would just leave it.  Leave the door open for him to contact you.  If he wants it to be casual and doesn't want a real relationship but just casual, then you need to slow your pace down a ton.  There's always going to be this stigma in the back of his mind that you want more.  And he doesn't.  Which the more you press...the more turned off and more he will push away.  Let him miss you and see if he comes back.  Otherwise that's pretty much it.  Let him go.  You should look for someone else if you want more from a relationship that he is not willing to give.