Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are cops such terrible people?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They’re basically just criminals like the people they apprehend. They just wear blue uniforms instead of street clothes, usually have better weapons and can break the law with a much better chance of not getting arrested and going to jail

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I think most cops truly go into the force with the intention to help and protect the communities around them. However, since it turns out that police departments actually profit off of criminalizing the very people who pay their salaries, the power granted to them quickly becomes abused for their own personal gain rather than used to protect those that have given it to them.

I've even heard stories about cops in certain police departments having competitions to see who can arrest the most amount of people. The police force is a horribly corrupt system.

• 1 month ago

Cops are products of our unredeemed society still suffering from the original sin we made our name on, without which we would never have become a superpower.

• 1 month ago

I'll bet you think you have a better chance of winning the lotto jackpot than being hit by a car.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We have great cops where I live.  The community supports them.

• 1 month ago

They can get away with it.  Our judicial system, the billionaires that help support it and Donald J. Trump protected them at all costs.  Until, now.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.