zeno
Lv 7
zeno asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did you know climate change was invented as it's the only way to demonize Capitalism? Capitalism is much Better helping everyone prosper.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Fossil fuels are a non renewable resource that causes smog. Lead petrol nearly caused the permanent lead poisoning of every square inch of earth on the planet, I mean it did, it just wasn't toxic enough to destroy us. Carbon dioxide is real and has real effects. We do need to plant trees and transition to electric vehicles, regardless of whether you think the ocean will rise five meters by 2050, or not, oil will last fifty years, that's the prediction. Regardless, if you make cheap hybrid cars locally and make them cheap enough to buy, (needs government collaboration), it will reduce imports of foreign oil and foreign cars. It's a win win. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Oh I see "everyone prosper" under the most capitalist of all the nations...the USA.  Does everyone include the 552,830 homeless Americans?  [www.whitehouse.gov › wp-content › uploads › 2019/09

PDF]  How about the 27.5 million who have no healthcare insurance, are they part of that "everyone?"  [

Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2018www.census.gov › library › publications › demo]  Oh I'm sure your everyone also includes the 39.7 million Americans who live in poverty. [poverty.ucdavis.edu › faq › what-current-poverty-rate-... ]

Come to think of it.  We really don't need to invent climate change to demonize capitalism.  The capitalists like Goldman Saks and Wells Fargo Bank do a nice job of that for us.

• 1 month ago

There are strong arguments for climate change about the dangers of excess fossil fuel, deforestation, chemical waste dumping, and dwindling wildlife populations.

That being said, the modern climate change movement has become absurdly politicized and is now nothing more than a political weapon used to tax, control, and gain power for certain individuals, and any real issues once brought upon by climate science are now harmed by the blatant overuse of climate change.

• 1 month ago

"Capitalism is much Better helping everyone prosper"

You made the claim yet produce no credible source.

Tell me how Amazon CEO becoming a Trillionaire without paying taxes well the average American can't miss 1 to 2 paychecks and survive helps everyone prosper.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I knew about it but never spent any time toiling about it.

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like smog, it gives the air a little flavor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.