Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Is it normal for newborn puppy to drink less than his siblings? ?

And also, his weight gain is slower than his siblings too. Other than that, he’s good

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I ain't giving you an answer for that, you backyard-breeding sack of sh*t

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You have already posted a question about this.

Don't you wish you had of done all the research necessary to know all the things you should know about breeding dogs.  This is why we refer to BYBers as stupid & ignorant.  You do not know what you are doing.

I bet you never took the mama & her pups in to a Vet within 24 to 48 hours after birth for a wellness check.  Vet probably would have found something wrong with that pup & a treatment provided.  No you don't know if you can save the pup or not.  Have you tried feeding it with a bottle?  Puppy formula or Goats milk, Goats milk can be found in most any  grocery store where the sell the evaporated milk.  There is a chance that you won't be able to save the pup.  Ignorance is NOT bliss.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He might be mentally retarded. You should euthanise him. 

• 1 month ago

He may be one who takes what he needs immediately and then moves away.  If you watch, many puppies nurse and then fall asleep on the teat.    As long as this puppy is gaining (however much less than his siblings) and not noisy after he's fed, I'd have to assume he's fine.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Talk to your vet or breeding mentor in that case Blue, im not willing to share my knowledge with a back yard breeder.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.