Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

Are today's education system ruining kids?

Modern education these days makes children very badly behaved and encourages them to disrespect their parents. Even slapping or hitting kids is being illegal in schools which is the biggest cause behind the spoilt kids.

Kids perform well only under strict teachers or parents. It's like we have lost our good old values.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Lack of a two parent home is ruining kids. I’m a retired middle and high school teacher and I can spot any kid and tell you in five minutes if that child comes from a stable two parent home or not.  The difference is like night and day.  Over the years I’ve taught thousands of children from every income level and I tell you, more important than income is whether or not the child is living in a stable two parent home.  

Source(s): Retired middle and high school teacher.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

The biggest cause of spoiled children is their parents, not the school system. It's the parents who should be teaching their children how to respect others.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

American public education is harming kids, but not in the way that you suggest.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Apparently so.  Was this situation a personal one? Was it a poor education or lacking parental supervision that implored you to compose this random angry post. One gets curious when rants like this spring forward.   FYI, beating children into submission is called 'ABUSE' dear...you may want to check in with a mental health professional if this is truly part of your belief system.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It’s not the education system.  Bad behaviour starts at home and it all starts with one kid who complained.  Bleeding hearts changed things for the worse and then turn around and get mad at the kids for being undisciplined and poorly behaved. 

• 1 month ago

This is true, I think instead of wasting money teaching kids we should just beat them to death with a rusty nail filled baseball bat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.