How many people are good with the military coming to our cities to prevent looting, rioting and dispersing unlawful assemblies?

Update:

OK Reynaldo. Would your God Jehovah be good with the military preventing looting, rioting and dispersing unlawful assemblies?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Trump is overstepping his authority.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Jake
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

A person can battle both rioting and government tyranny using the rosary and fasting.

• Marco
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The insurrection act of 1807, allows the President of the US to deploy military troops to US soil to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion. 

What Trump is doing is not only legal, but a valid contingency plan which has been built into our government just for this purpose. 

• 1 month ago

Emergencies should suspend the Constitution.  Lets remember that Hitler attacked the German senate to gain full control to find the culprit who attacked the German senate (himself).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's illegal to deploy the US military on US soil.  If they want to prevent looting and riots, I suggest they invest in equal justice under the law.

• This is why God says to obey the superior authorities and why they bare the sword, to punish people who behave badly. They stand placed in their relative position by the power of God to control this sort of thing to prevent chaos and harm.

• 1 month ago

Rioting and looting :   yes

peaceful assemblies (lawful or not):  No

• 1 month ago

Well, apparently, the police and the national guard are not cutting it. The people, because of their wicked behavior, will bring this upon themselves. And there will be shootings. The military will win and the fools will be sent into eternity. Not my first choice but this is the consequence of bad behavior. Trump is 100% in alignment with God's dictate (see Romans 13) that he, Trump, manage the riots which have the potential to cause the deaths of tens of millions in a country that will have socially and economically collapsed - if no action is taken. Yes, Trump has my "vote" on this.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bulky_Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yes, eternity is where we are all going, but some sooner than others, depending upon their reckless behavior.

• 1 month ago

Wrong section  

• Dubaue1 month agoReport

OK Reynaldo. Would your God Jehovah be good with the military preventing looting, rioting and dispersing unlawful assemblies?

• 1 month ago

I have no problem with it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.