It’s been half a year for 2020?

Think 2020 is the worst year in your life so far?

It's certainly been bad so far, I'll say that much.  But, this too shall pass.

• Bob

It doesn't seem like 2020 could get any worse, a depression over 100,000 people dead and people being attacked by their own government but I bet Trump will prove me wrong it will get a lot worse in the next 5 months. People will be dying like never before.

Not quite because there are 12 months in a year. This is just the beginning of # 6.

Not really , no . 2009 - 2017 , under 0bama were terrible years for business , race riots , Muslim terrorist attacks on US soil and the 350% rate increases caused by the 0bamacare mandates .

Even with the Chinese virus and BLM / ANTIFA looting Blue cities across the US , it's still better than any year during 0bama .

• liberal
      1 month agoReport

What was so about the Obama years ?

Not me. Maybe Joe Biden though.