do wall street investment bankers really live like in the film wolf of wall street?

I watched the movie wolf of wall street.

if wall street bankers really live like that I want to become one. they have such amazing lives.

how do I become a wall street banker?

• JASON

I'm sure many live in a world of wealth that I'll never see, gambling with their rich clients money and destroying the livelihoods of the working classes.

Become a Christian.  This will teach you to lie, cheat, steal, and kill (it's okay....you'll be forgiven).

Some do.

Of course, studies have found that many of those types of people often have much higher divorce rates, higher stress levels, and higher rates of addiction, depression, substance abuse, etc.

Studies have also shown that more money makes people happy up until they reach the point where they can live comfortably.  Past that point, wealth has little influence on happiness.  In other words, someone that makes $100,000 per year will typically be much happier than someone making minimum wage, but someone who makes $150,000 won't be much happier than someone making $100,000.  Several of the sociologists and psychologist who've conducted this research have published their findings widely, so you are free to look it up if you don't believe me.

My point is, you may end up finding that this sort of job and lifestyle isn't as wonderful as it first appeared to be.  Do something that makes you happy instead of doing something simply for the money.

An Ivy League MBA or M.S. economics should do it.