By the name of Jesus Christ, I ask that Donald Trump step down from office or I believe the discipline of God will come down on this country?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Too late.  Having nothing to do with any deities, it is nevertheless coming to town like a freight train.    I expect just after eviction day.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Coop
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I say elect him as KING of America... God bless the king

• 1 month ago

So it is all about you, is it?

• Annonymous
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

You say this with YOUR idiot at the helm???

• 1 month ago

God is the one who puts Presidents, Prime Ministers, Governments, etc in control.  God even puts bad people in control so if God wills President Trump will not be re-elected but we must always pray God's will be done, and we, as citizens are to ALWAYS OBEY the Governments and those whom God puts in authority over us, because if we resist those whom God has put over us, then we resist God and will receive DAMNATION. Check Romans 13: 1 onwards.  It is clear that God is in control of who leads us.  He knows what's best for us, not us.  So your prayers will go unanswered because we have to pray, "God's Will be done - not ours"  Even Jesus didn't want to go to the Cross because He knew the terrible torture and agony and pain He would have to endure, but even He prayed, "Father, remove this cup from Me if possible, but if not, your will be done not mine"  That's our example and that's why we must always pray the Lord's Prayer every day too ".......Your Will be done on earth as it is in heaven etc...." (Matthew 6:10)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

According to Revelation, the discipline of God came down on America for attacking Babylon, Iraq during the W. Bush administration.  W. Bush knew full well that the bible said that only a demon from the bottomless pit of hell would attack Iraq, yet he persisted.

• 1 month ago

I agree with him on some stuff. Especially his stance on China.

• 1 month ago

Romans 13 violation.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bulky_Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Invoking the name of Jesus in order to undermine the leader that He has appointed is specious to say the least. You are supposed to pray "for" not "against" the leaders.

• 1 month ago

He won't step down. He may be an azz, but he fights for Americans, regardless of race or political affiliation. 

The Democrats, on the other hand, only care about gaining power so they can dismantle the US

Do you believe the discipline of God will come down on this country?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Donald Trump is a devout Christian and doing the Lord's work! 

• Mark IX
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Nice, an American who knows how to use sarcasm.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.