What's your view on gender equality?

I think men are superior to women, but women are not inferior to men. By that I mean women should have all basic human rights, but other issues such as gun ownership and abortion should all be the man's right.

That's kind of hoot as it's single women living alone who have the greatest need for basic firearms protection. As for abortion...that's just confusing as men can't get pregnant so would never have to worry about an unwanted pregnancy destroying their education/career/life. 

"What's your view on gender equality?"

Equal individual Rights and equal individual Responsibilities.  This means, in the legal vein, the state bestows the same Rights onto every individual adult citizen, regardless of sex, or race, or any other qualifier (other than those serving a prison sentence).

It means that the state also imposes the same Responsibilities and obligations onto all individuals in a similar manner.  There is to be NO obligations nor privileges granted to any persons or groups.  THIS is equality.

.

Individual human rights exactly the same for men and women is the only true, genuine, authentic equality that will ever exist. Unfortunately these individual human rights are not set in stone anywhere across the planet. 

What exists today is pretty much zero human rights to any individual and all rights provided *collectively* to a puppet State. The puppet State is therefore provided the collective rights to privilege what sectors of the community it wants at any given time. Whatever privilege is provided at one time can just as easily be revoked by the puppet State at any time later. Consequently, there are no genuine authentic human rights at this point in time. Not in any *collectivised* country and that includes the very vast majority of all countries. Certainly, the so called free countries of the west. 

The moment you are born you are given a Birth Certificate with a number on it. This Certificate licenses you as a *collectively* numbered entity to a Corporation - for life. What Corporation is that you may ask - ATONIST Incorporated. 

It is only dogmatic to view any form of equality exists under *collective* rights for the core fundamental reason clearly detailed above.

My view is that it is a requirement for basic civilization. And that people who try to divide the population and designate "superior" types are a threat to civilization.

So you would deprive half the human race of the BASIC human right of access to the tools for armed self-defense, something denied to the people *only* by tyrants and fools? And of the ONLY thing that separates us from the other animals, that humans can self-regulate reproduction?

Over my dead body.

Why do you far-right loonies always pretend you're the only ones who've ever heard of the Second Amendment? You're mighty eager to make proposals that could ONLY be carried out with mass violence against the MAJORITY of the population.

Did it ever occur to you that a lot of us can shoot BACK?

And don't try that crap about appealing to me as a fellow man. I'm way too proud to make a good slave, so I'm SURE as hell too proud to descend to *owning* one. And for all your squirming about "rights," THAT'S what you're proposing.

Frack that. 

Although it WOULD be entertaining watching you try to disarm my girlfriend.  But I'd suggest that you tell your next of kin who gets your comic book collection before you try.

Oh, and sign that donor card first. It would be a damn shame to waste whatever she leaves behind. Coronavirus isn't the only medical emergency going on right now. There's a frightening situation going on with organ transplants, and if it continues it's quite possible it will kill more people in the U.S. than the virus.

You should donate. I mean, it's not like you're *using* that heart.

Source(s): FAR left, PRO gun rights, and PRO abortion rights

Wait...are you talking about those equal rights everybody got during the Civil Rights Movement of the 60s or the equal rights like the right to vote women got in 1920? Agreed these feminist and SJW snowflakes need to get a life. If you want respect, you have to show respect first. As Luke 6:31 says "Treat others how you want to be treated." If everyone would follow that simple proverb the world would probably be a better place. Equality would be kind of nice, but people are greedy. It's been proven that communism and socialism are not great forms of government. As for abortion rights I say no later than 5 weeks of pregnancy and only in cases of rape and incest