Am I a loser I'm 26 years an dont have a job waiting for ssi?

I've read your questions.  You are proud of abusing your dog. Yes, you're a loser.

Hi Sleeping, you're not a loser, however, maybe some of the choices you've made have left you feeling like one based on how people have treated you. I'm guessing you don't have a support factor other than your Psychologist, hence, dating men seriously way too old for you and possibly sleeping with guys that don't want to date you as a way of coping with the lack of emotional empathy. Sleeping, you're worth much more than these losers are prepared to offer you which is what your Psychologist should be advising you of if they're doing their job properly. However, continue to wear your superhero t/shirt as I think such t/shirts are cool, and by the way, having no job doesn't make you a loser. I wish you the very best of luck and health and hope you find real joy and peace real soon.