Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

My foot fetish and sex drive are ruining my life?

To preface, I’m 23 years old. I discovered masturbation at a young age and have done it ever since, and around the same time I discovered I had a fascination for female feet that I’d later discover was a foot fetish. At around 9 I learned I could search for pictures on the internet. Around age 10 I got an iPod touch which has internet access, and started searching for more.

When I was about 15 I wanted to quit because I felt I was getting too intense with my searching and masturbation. I would try to stop but eventually come back to it. This continued for a bit until I went about a year without masturbating. Occasionally I would peak at things but I never did anything physically. I noticed a severe change in confidence and my anxiety was completely gone.

Close to that one year mark I had some serious family drama happen, and I relapsed out of stress. Since then, I’ve had severe social anxiety and depression. I can’t look people in the eyes without becoming extremely nervous, and I freeze up during conversations. Now that I’m older, my desires for sexual release are insanely stronger, and I feel like I can’t escape it, and I don’t know what to do. I was raised religious and still am, and was taught lust was a sin. I’m waiting for marriage so getting a girlfriend wouldn’t really help. But marrying someone would be best, however I feel like I’d have to go another year to get the confidence again. 

I’m really depressed about this and I just don’t know what to do. I feel stuck.

Feet? Iv'e watched every genre of porn in the female form and most of the time i'm bored of it who cares just cut back a bit? If it makes you feel better everyone has a fetish and everyone watched porn.. Everyone so why care?

Given your current state of mind is impacting on your life, consider seeking professional help where you can learn essential coping strategies and better understand yourself and your desires.  You can also peel back your emotional layers and work through all the challenges you have and continue to experience.  Reach out to family and friends so you do not feel alone.  Time to take care of you.

• formerly_bob
      1 month agoReport

Go with the professional treatment.  They have seen it all before and they are not there to pass judgement.  Fetishes are very common.   That may be TMI for friends and family.