How come Derek Chauvin's mug pictures looks so different from the video? (Please read details see picture)?

Look at this picture on the left and right, the mug shots looks so different from the man in the middle? Guy in the middle had broader cheekbones, but the guy in orange shirt has thinner cheek, thinner face. The nose shape is different and the officer in the middle looks bigger built. 

Anybody else noticed this??

Right off the bat I too thought he looked different in the mug shot versus the cop picture.  I never thought he looked well built, however.  In fact, it struck me that his arms were rather skinny.  He's got a bulletproof vest on in the video which probably made him look bigger but if you notice his arms they are rather skinny for a cop.  The hair lines match up and the gray stubble beard on the pic on the left is consistent with him on the left.  Lighting is very different.  From the cop shot video, he's in daylight and the others are interior shots with some nasty fluorescent lighting. He also might be a bit mental which can change a persons appearance tremndously which is rather disturbing. 

• 4 days ago

I totally agree. It is gonna be a real drag when the guy walks. How come they didn't media parade him like Timothy McVeigh and Oswald? I bet he is not even in his cell. Not a peep from him, nor his attorney. Nobody seems to care about him now that they got the free ticket to loot and vandal. Usually it is hue and cry!.."Give us Barabas!"

Yeah.

The difference is that they don't let you put sunglasses on your head or make exaggerated facial expressions in a mug shot.

Are there really people out there as idiotic as you're pretending to be?

You know the answer to your question already.  But the leftists are here to get you back in line with the media, so repeat after me:  Whatever the media says, we will believe it.  Say it again:  Whatever the media says, we will believe it.  Say that ten times an hour, and take lots of advice from people on YA that hate you (i.e. leftists).

• Kevin4 days agoReport

I repeat my self when I watch the news...I repeat myself when I watch the news...I repeat myself when I watch the news...I repeat myself when I watch the news...

Is 2020 to be the year of the imbecilic conspiracy theory? Look at the lighting in those photos. That is why his face looks different.