How come some of my new best answers get inserted below my recent best answer?

Well this happen a couple of times for me.  Sometimes when I receive a new best answer, the new best answer was posted below the past best answer instead posting latest best answer on the top of the best answer list. I'm  wondering why is this happen?

Well I just received 2 best answer today, the one is on the top and other one is on the 3rd place of my best answer list. The second place best answer was just yesterday, which I already noticed it already. 

This has happened to me too several times. It's a display glitch that happens when the server computers up date for new week Monday morning. It usually.  eventually gets straightened out. 

• CarolOkla
      1 month agoReport

Thank you. 😀🐰🎓🎇

• .

Could be a glitch, could be the sort is based on when your answer was posted instead of when the BA was awarded. It's a very minor issue (I've never even paid attention to that list). If you think it's a problem or you prefer the sort a certain way, share your view on the feedback forum so the programmers can consider whether it's something that should be addressed or not. The feedback forum is here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010

• Daniel

Its Probably a Display Glitch as Carol has Said 

• Lee

It seems to be arranged by when the question was asked, in chronological order. It's really dumb because to see if we got a new BA, we'll have to scroll down and search for it.

• It usually depends on where the asker is from when they awarded the best answer.  He could be halfway around the world from you.