What is the best Audi under 20,000 to get?

This is my first time buying a car and I can't decide what I want, I need more input on the differences between the models and everything.

Anything as long it's used

Any good used audi as long it is maintained properly

• F

Good for you! Life’s too short to drive boring cars like a Camry. 

Obviously RS models are out at that price and they are expensive to run because they are virtually supercars

You might get an S3 around 20k but a newer A3 or A4 would be cheaper to run. TDi s are fast and use very little fuel.( although a bit more than the official figures).

Quattro models are worth considering if you live somewhere with bad winters.

I really don’t understand to constant references about poor reliability of German cars. They are highly regarded in UK and Japanese cars are generally more reliable only because they are simpler.

A used Audi is a poor choice for a first car -- unless you have plenty of money and time for frequent repairs. My one and only Audi had everything electrical fail on it at some point in time during the 3 years I had it. Never again.

None. Audi is a terrible choice unless you are just made of money.

Honda, Toyota, Mazda make much better cars and cheaper to maintain & repair.

repairs are pricey

Audis are driven by morons so the answer is none. 

DO NOT BUY A USED GERMAN CAR. Especially for a first car. You will spend too much for maintenance and probably too much for insurance. The most reliable used vehicles under $20k are Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Yaris Hyundai Elantra, Hyundai Accent, Kia Soul and Kia Forte. All 2018 and most 2019 models should fall under the $20k mark. 

Personally, I would choose the Elantra for comfort and long warranty that would still be in effect if it has under 60,000 miles.  I'm looking at one now on Carvana that is a 2019 model with 15,000 miles on it for $15,990. The warranty will last until at least 2023 or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. They get 28 mpg City / 37 mpg Hwy. 

Audi with 20k??

Grab an Honda even honda doesnt cost 20k boylo.

Grab a Mazda Suppra used.