I am White Conservative, not Racist.  How do I protest the looters and people openly taunting the Police?  I want my voice heard too.?

I can't remember the name of the guy who died, but I am sick of seeing this crap happen in my Country every night.  What can I do to make this BS stop?  My mind keeps going back to Civil War....defined as "a war between citizens of the same country".

If you were a conservative, you'd be in favor of a small government with limited power

...which means the idea of massive blue armies on the public dole with military grade hardware standing in residence during a time of peace, terrorizing the civilian population, and opening fire on reporters would be utterly abhorrent to you.

• I'm a AD Military Ofcr.  I have willingly signed up to give my life for this Country.  But it get's harder to be willing to sacrifice when this is what you do it for.  Thank you for being willing to work through it, maybe it's a good sign..   Hope to talk again...

Maybe a good start would be to remember the guy who died.  I think part of the problem is that too many people are focused on Target losing a few TVs and some shoes instead of the Floyd family losing a son, a brother and a father.

Separate the protesters from the looters, the criminal cops from the lawful ones and the people interested in unity from the people interested in inciting division and I think it will easy to come up with productive solutions instead of civil war.

• Sfancik
      1 month agoReport

The policeman wasn't black.  We don't seem as troubled when they break the law though.  White comfort is a bigger priority than black safety clearly.

It's like my captain said the other day at the precinct: "A day without a beat-down is a day wasted"

• Yea, my Ops come from military, not police.

So you're ok with police oppression? 

• If the act of <1% of cops makes them all the same, then all black people are violent looters and arsonist.  Would you like to rethink your argument?