Have you ever had a positive interaction with the police?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes, in North Carolina when my car broke down. The policeman knew a place that could do the repairs and took us to a hotel where we could spend the night.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes.

~Some days, the best thing about my job is that the chair spins.

• 1 month ago

One of my brothers and his wife are long-time police officers.....I get along with them fine. 

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, more than once.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Asep
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I’ve had plenty. They’re not all bad.

• 1 month ago

I haven't had much interaction with police. What am I missing out on??? Should I start a fight with a policeman?

• 1 month ago

yes... i was still on my permit so i didnt know how to act in every driving situation, especially this one...at cop was in the middle of the road, sirens on... i went the speed limit but i was unaware i had to go even slower and then i saw him hand signalling pull over and i did it abruptly, and rolled down my window and the cop just warned me not to do it again,... and then he just warned me about road blocks ahead which i was unaware of, which is why he was in the middle of the street, to warn people

• 1 month ago

Generally speaking, they aren't the most approachable people in the world. Put a gun on peoples side and they feel quite powerful. It's the same reason many "civilians" carry guns..Think about it, take the gun from the cops and what would you have?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Once, but he was older, from the time before the cops turned into jack booted nazis armed like military. I was sleeping in my car at a state park, and he barely woke me, just just shone a light at the badge on his hat so I knew who he was. I gave him a thumbs up, cause he wanted to check i was ok. thats all., and let me go back to sleep. I woke up feeling GREAT. the man obviously prayed and thought nice things towards me. I am still grateful to him 20 years later. But those cops are gone now. We just have young jackas`ses with blue gloves and buzz cut hair and a shotgun now. You have to be afraid they'll kill you, and your tail-wagging dog too. They electrocute old ladies and kids. THEY SUCK!  I'm GLAD people are fighting back. FVCK THE POLICE!

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.                                           

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.