Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What did I do wrong?

A protestor had a brick and was going to throw it through a window and I asked him to stop, and that I was ready to have "the conversation" that you've been asking for on TV.  He chunked the brick at my head and ran away. 

Your forgot to take your medication and are having delusional scenes in your head that never happened. 

You should have planted a vegetable garden in his hair so he could have self sustainability.

Sure you did, and I was actually the protester that threw the brick at you. You were wearing a maga hat and smelled like month old cheese that's been nuked in a microwave. I had every reason to believe you were a criminal, and judging by the way you addressed me with racial slurs seasoned with a thick southern drawl, I also had the right to believe you were illiterate.

you did nothing wrong, they're just mentally retarded

You should have rejected your privilege and accepted the brick hit