Should I message him or wait for him?

I recently added my x boyfriend from high-school to Facebook. I didn't think he would accept because he denied me before. We are in our 30s now and he is married but on his Facebook it now says separated but they also have 2 kids together. Should I take the next step and message him or should I wait for him to make the first move? Since he accepted my request so u think its a sign he maybe still think about me or want to talk? I don't want to make a wrong move or make one to fast. Help

move on..a loser

Just because things didn't work out with his wife doesn't mean his feelings for you will change. You are hung up on the idea of being with him again but more than likely it's not going to be anything like high school. If it was meant to happen it would and if you really want to find someone you should let him go and try to meet someone who will actually care for you the same way you do them.