Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Atheists only have a mere "burden of proof" EXCUSE when asked to prove no gods exist. They **HATE** admitting they can't prove no gods exist?

Why are atheists so cowardly and hateful that all they can do is trot out their old EXCUSE in order to avoid admitting that they are 100 percent INCAPABLE of proving that no gods exist?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You can't explain logical fallacies like shifting the burden of proof to them; it goes over their heads. 

• ...Show all comments
    • And I've never shifted the burden. I always stand by the Thomist argument for the existence of God utilizing the hierarchical order of conditioned realities or of change from potential to actual as elucidated by Ed Feser, Robert Spitzer, or Bernard Lonergan. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Once again: PROVE unicorns don't exist!! A smart answer from you ( if you was that smart): When something doesn't exist, so you can't prove it.. Simple and OBVIOUS!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ewww smells like garbage dirty Christianity in this thread.

• 1 month ago

Because, idiot-child, it is impossible to prove a negative. You don't believe me? Prove to me that the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist and I might give some credence to your Bronze Age folk tale.

• ...Show all comments
    • skeptik
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

@ AC - Actually, he didn't.

The FSM was first named by an American, in response to actions taken by the Kansas Board of Education. Dawkins had literally nothing to do with it.

Dawkins mentioned it in The God Delusion. More than a year later.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mad???????????????????????

• Archer
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

One "hates" that which they give significance to as he does Atheism.

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can only assume that you are the same person who has been posting similar anonymous questions for a while.  While I do assume that you are a troll, I will respond.  The existence of everything PHYSICAL has the capability of being proven or disproven with sufficient facts.  The existence of anything not only SPIRITUAL but beyond the confines of the universe can never be proven nor disproven.  All we can point to is the evidence which supports each position.  While there is a mountain of evidence which supports the existence of God and only a molehill of evidence which supports atheism neither side can claim victory.  While the atheist's perpetual claim of "burden of proof" is therefore proven to be illogical, so too is your claim that their incapability of proving His non-existence means something is likewise illogical.

• Heidi Ho1 month agoReport

If something is proven it can't be disproven.  If it can be disproven it was never proven in the first place.

• D-Girl
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Granny Norine, is that you?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Atheism - nonbelievers in magic. 

Not atheism - claiming proof that magic does not exist.

Source(s): We dont owe you proof that your God doesnt exist, unless you owe us proof that Zeus doesnt exist. .. got any?
  • 1 month ago

Neither group can prove anything. in the end it's all just theories and beliefs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your incapability to prove that God exists is the proof that God doesn't exist.

• ...Show all comments
    • DP.
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Wow, since you cannot prove you exist then the proof is that you don't!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.